Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday morning

Still at home. Decided to go a bit later today. I still have a lot of pack and can't be bothered getting out of bed. Still haven't uploaded pics from yesterday. I have some of Dani and Elena I really liked because I had great seats :) Have to find my beige pants somewhere in the mess that is my closet :S So i'll probably watch Gasquet's match on tv (if they broadcast that instead of Kooyong) then see live scores of court 1. Don't know whether to go to Hewitt v Seppi or Pennetta v Rezai. If I don't go to Hewitt then I won't even use my centre court ticket, which is a waste. Hopefully Vika v Domi finishes by 5.30pm because I have to go to my shift, have a feeling it won't though. Just hope the first doubles match goes really fast and two other singles are straight sets. So, I guess around 11am I'll come back and have live scores on then I'll upload yesterday's pics :)  

According to quite a few player twitters, they are descending upon Melbourne yesterday or today. Wozniacki, Murray, Robson, Petkovic. It's so exciting, I am really looking forward to it. I expect a completely different atmosphere to the Sydney tournament of course. It will be so crowded and so much going on. I'm worried about not having a freezer to freeze drinks! It'll be so hot. Hopefully all my clothes will fit into my carry on luggage!! I don't think I'll have internet access so contemplating on whether to bring the laptop or not. Will take me forever/might be to lazy to upload pics if I don't on a daily basis. 

Oh and remember to send your Pink Envelope and Alizé birthday messages! Would have been so easy to give it to them if it was Sydney but Melbourne will be a challenge. Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment