Friday, January 8, 2010

Qualifications Day 1

Just got back from a long day at the tennis. The most annoying thing happened right when I got there. I think sunscreen went in my eyes so I had tears the whole day and could barely keep them open with the sun and wind. The first match I went to was Görges v Craybas. She did not look like the picture on the wta website so I didn't recognise her as she stood outside the court. Didn't convert me to a fan though. She didn't play well, was lucky to win that first set tie break. I went to see Ula v Coin. There was very little spectators there in general but seriously, the clapping was very limited indeed. Usually only their entourage clapped. I saw Aga there watching her sister, looking very laid back. Ula was making so many errors she was yelling at her self in Polish so much! and Aga was so calm :D At centre court through out the day saw Safina and Jankovic having a practice match. Then Aga was there, later joined by Petrova and sharing a few laughs. Then in the afternoon Safina had another practice match with Kuznetsova (taking it very seriously). Watched abit of Szavay vs King. Agnes was so defensive and Vania did all the attacking. :( - just checked the results and she won! wow did not expect that. Then I stayed at Voegele's match for the rest of the day. Barrois and I were her only fans haha. Unfortunately she lost :( 

Oh I have 2 followers now. Yay :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment