Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 6

Tomorrow is the last day of tennis for me. It's been just over 2 long weeks ever since Sydney qualifications. I can't believe the players have to do this week in, week out. I'm so exhausted. More and more players are bowing out of the tournament. The outside courts are pretty empty, a lot of doubles and the juniors have begun to descend. Today I had tickets to Hisense Arena. First up Vika. It was sprinkling for a bit so it delayed the start of the match but they finally decided to close the roof and play resumed. Vika was on fire today, a lot of winners. After the match Serena vs Suarez Navarro and another smashing. I watched only until 3-0 of the Djokovic match and decided to go to the outside courts. Stood outside of show court 3 of almost 20 minutes waiting to get into Dani v Li Na. I finally got in and it was so depressing watching Dani get thumped in the 3rd set lol. The timing was perfect with this match ending and the Vika/Kuz v ALG/King doubles match beginning. Watched the entire match. Vika was so funny, looking to her coach so much. Then I saw Delacqua in mixed doubles. Australians vs the Czechs. Was going for the Czechs just because everyone else wanted Casey haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment