Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mens semi, womens final

I'm so tired. Was standing up for so long today. I saw the two mens semi final matches, and damn the Baghdatis/Fish match was 2h 57 mins. So many night session people were trying to get in and the women's final started a bit late. Brilliant result with Elena winning :) Didn't stay for the women's doubles final. Would of loved to have taken pics of Elena with the trophy but we aren't allowed to during the shift and plus I didn't have the camera on me lol. Elena says Aussies are the friendliest crowd lol. Hmm depends who is playing. During the Baghdatis match some of his fans were really rude, they were doing this thing, I don't even want to explain it lol. They might have put it on tv but idk. Someone was calling Fish Nemo. Yes, that's hilarious. Not. Tomorrow is the mens final of Gasquet v Baghdatis I'm not going to that. Tomorrow I have to pack for Melbourne. My flight is Sunday morning. I'm so exhausted from all the tennis already. Need to find the energy for one more week! 

1 comment:

  1. Nemo? how lame. Yeah some spectators arn't the friendliest unfortunately. They show no respect to opponents wheras the players themselves do.

    First few days seem good weather wise...shower or two but nothing heavy. I think heats up later..

    ReplyDelete