Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day before qualifications

So today I went to Olympic Park. Saw quite a few players, majority of whom I don't recognise. It's annoying, but hopefully you guys can help :P Walked past Dellacqua about 4 times in the span of 5 minutes. She must of thought I was stalking her. (Maybe I was?) She was training with these huge black balls with chains attached to them. Was going to take a picture but then I would be even more of a stalker. I walked past Jarkko, but he was listening to music so I didn't ask him for a pic :( Saw a bit of him practice with Chela (apparently). Jelena Jankovic was practicing also. I'm not particularly a fan but she was so nice! Talking to a fan and Serbian photographer. She's got a bit of a cold, a cough, blew her nose a whole lot, took a throat lozenger, rested a lot and said her feet was very hot (even though it wasn't that hot outside, still problems with her Chinese shoe sponsor?). LOL her coach ran to the bathroom to get her more toilet paper to blow her nose on. Thought that was sweet. Would have offered her proper tissues if i had some haha. Oh and her bag looked pretty cool. JJ written on it, purple theme. There was Dent and Querry hitting together. Taylor was telling Sam its the aussie way to shoe a fly, that its not bad on court and to slip slop slap. Smart :) They were talking about American football.. Also heard from somebody that Dinara almost twisted her ankle in training yesterday eek!


No comments:

Post a Comment