Friday, January 13, 2012

11 hours of Thursday

Yesterday was a long long day. I arrived there at about 1pm and didn't leave until midnight.

I did the stats for Nieminen vs Reynolds then the Bryan Bros vs Stephanek/Paes (which went to two tie breakers BB way), then Kiri/Nads vs Huber/Raymond. It was a challenge to think about forehands and backhands in doubles with the pace, especially when there are twins on the court and one is right handed, the other left. I had a bit of practice with doing a leftie since Jarkko's match was first. I'm getting better at it. A big improvement from last year which is good.

For the night session I went to Delpo v Baghdatis and then Bogomolov Jr vs Benneteau which both ended in straight sets thankfully! After the first set of the first match I found out Larriere had won her first q match at the AO and I had the biggest smile on my face I could barely concentrate on what was happening on KRA :D and then finding out Stefi had won as well pretty much made my night. I hope they both win again today. Soon I'll be getting ready for my last day at the tourney. Just one men's dubs match to do and then I'll be at the women's singles and dubs finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment